12 June 2007

sabah - day 2

sabah day 2 - 07/06/2007

tunku abdul rahman park islands

wisma merdeka - one of the shopping complex by the seafront


jesselton point - where we bought our tickets and took the boat ride to the islands


the water is so clear you can even see fishes at the jetty


me on the boat


me again


tha speedboat 'captain'


the shoal of fishes at manukan island. these fishes like to stay in th shade and don't respond even if you throw bread at them.


ikan todak

ikan malas


my parents


me


the manukan jetty


me on the manukan jetty


park fees


park rules


the trees along the beach at manukan island


remnants of wwII


me in bathing suit at manukan


my brother, eyzan, and i


my family


boys bathing naked by the beach


fishes falling for the bait


welcome to mamutik island


conservation fee


illustrated fish guide

map of tunku abdul rahman park


me and dalton

dinner at sri selera kampung air. free cultural show. the kulintangan and the drum


the gongs


seafood!


2 comments:

Edgar said...

Omg. i miss snorkeling at manukan island. i must go there before heading back to utp!!

U-Jean said...

edgar
i want to go to the rest of the three islands

 


Templates Novo Blogger 2008