13 June 2007

sabah - day 3

day 3



sabah peeps have a very unique way of parking - in the middle of the road

our taxi driver - mr pang

jambatan tamparuli


me going to go up the jambatan tamparuli


the "bridge"for vehicles over the sungai tamparuli


my parents on the tamparuli bridge

me on the tamparuli bridge

the 25 bucks keychains

no selling kiam hu

entrance fees

one of the many trails in kinabalu park

happy climbing

the route to the peak

misty

me

macam-macam fees ada

fruit stall

reddish bananas

eating durians on da way to poring hot springs

signboard at the poring hot springs

bridge over troubled waters

sungai mamut

the jambatan sungai mamut

an i've-been-here pic

giant bamboos

place to soak your legs

cubicles where you can bathe in

the trail to hike before reaching the canopy walk

trees

my parents in the rest hut while hiking to the canopy walk

rules and regs

me again

view from the canopy walk

me

the canopy walk

the rock pool

spider

the highest peak is kinabalu

the view of kk town

i think the island in the background is pulau gaya

i like the stainless steel effect - like a path to somwhere

our taxi driver

0 comments:

 


Templates Novo Blogger 2008